Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23: I AM DONE (stick a fork in me)!!!



My picture might be alitte extreme but this is how I felt going into this project (not being able to see) now I can see! I get it! After hours and hours of frustration (and me frustrating the people around me), grumbling, laughing and at one point giving up altogether, I made it! And I'm sorry to see it end.
I worked on this project at home, so my help and support system came from my son ("Think Mother, it's not rocket science"), my daughter ("Oh Mother, you are so cute"), and my husband who had the good sense to play golf every Sunday! Therefore, I dedicate my attempt at 23 Things to them. Thanks for the memories.
I found the statement that the exercises would take 15 to 20 minutes to complete misleading, and I thought the constant signing up for and logging in to different sites tedious and time consuming. Wouldn't it have been simpler for the system to have a universal log-in and sign-up code?

I would participate again, for on a whole, it was a great learning experience (I can do things now, that I couldn't when I started), Like I said on Week 6 Thing 15, it is a Brave New World out there and I'm going to walk forward, with eyes open, learning every step of the way. Thank you

1 comment:

Cat O Logger said...

Good Job!! Isn't it great to have the younger generation to help us!